What Are The Recommended Quality Standard Marks On Air Fryers?
Air fryers are manufactured for human use in our households and even in some eateries.
They therefore have quality standard marks to signify their safety and compliance.
Some of the quality marks they should have include:
What is Air Fryer?
An air fryer is a machine that can use air to "fry". It mainly uses air to replace the hot oil in the original frying pan to make the food cooked; at the same time, the hot air also blows away the moisture on the surface of the food, making The ingredients are almost fried.
How does it work?
The working principle of the air fryer is "high-speed air circulation technology", which generates hot air by heating the heat pipe inside the machine at high temperature, and then blows the high-temperature air into the pot with a fan to heat the food, so that the hot air circulates in the enclosed space, The food itself is used to fry the food, so that the food is dehydrated, the surface becomes golden and crispy, and the frying effect is achieved. So, an air fryer is actually a simple oven with a fan.
There are many types of air fryers on the market in China, and the market is developing rapidly. The production volume has grown from 640,000 units in 2014 to 6.25 million units in 2018, an increase of 28.8% over 2017; %; the market size has grown from 150 million yuan in 2014 to more than 750 million yuan in 2018, an increase of 53.0% over 2017.
1. After use, pour out the residual oil at the bottom of the pot.
2. Pour detergent and warm water (or enzyme detergent) into the inner pot and pot and soak for a few minutes, but be careful not to use irritating or corrosive detergents, which are not only bad for the pot but also for the body.
3. Use sponges, brushes and bristle brushes to assist in cleaning the inner pot and frying net.
4. After the oil-free air fryer is cooled down, wipe the outside with a rag dipped in water, and wipe it several times with a clean rag.
5. After cleaning, you can put the frying net and the chassis in a cool place to dry.
In December 2019, a survey showed that 10 air fryers on the market in South Korea, if used improperly, would produce acrylamide
, a substance that is harmful to health, during the cooking process . Tests showed that after being heated at a high temperature of more than 200 degrees Celsius, the carcinogen acrylamide, which exceeded the EU safety standard, was detected in the French fries fried by 4 air fryers.
is colorless transparent flaky crystal, odorless and toxic. Its relative density is 1.122, and its melting point is 84-85°C. Soluble in water and ethanol, slightly soluble in benzene and toluene. Very easy to sublime, easy to polymerize. The solid is stable at room temperature, polymerizes violently when molten, and is classified as a Category 2A carcinogen by the International Agency for Cancer.